"ERROR: Not enough space on disk to migrate embedded database."
The solution to this problem is this:
- Create a new virtual disk with size 20GB and attach it to the vCenter Server Appliance.
- Log in to the vCenter Server Appliance's console and format the new disk as follows:
- At the command line, type, "echo "- - -" > /sys/class/scsi_host/host0/scan".
- Type, "parted -s /dev/sdc mklabel msdos".
- Type, "parted -s /dev/sdc mkpartfs primary ext2 0 22G".
- Mount the new partition under /storage/db/export:
- Type, "mkdir -p /storage/db/export".
- Type, "mount /dev/sdc1 /storage/db/export".
- Repeat the update process.